Friday, January 13, 2006

For a special friend


Dear B,

First of all I also want to wish the best for you and the people you love and welcome you to my blog.

I decided to reply your christmas card through this personal "cyber"-place, diary, hide-call it anything you like- coz I find it warmer than a simple e-mail and easier compared to a letter with my terrible handwriting.

Your christmas card came unexpectedly and pulled me out of the oblivion I got into during the last months; the worst months of my life (till now)-(Anita has nothing to do with this). However, I have to admit that the last holiday season was the best and funniest and naughtiest I ever had.

Seizing the opportunity of late Christmas spirit I can assure that my feelings for you are still intact since you really try to keep some contact.

Unfortunately, most of our friends, either common ones or not, slipped into their busy-ness. Some of them cultivate their fat bellies, some grow their white hair whiter, and some simply try to nourish their wallets although they know that this is almost impossible in our days.

Me, on the other hand, I decided what I don't want from this fucking life: I don't want to get more tired than I've already got. I don't want assholes around me during the first 8-10 hours of the rest of my days, I don't want to wake up with crazy heart beats due to stress, I don't want fake loves or darlings, I don't want fading friends as our most friends proved to be.

I am just trying to follow the path I chose: I decided not to pursuit a bank or a financial career, not to work for a big company, not to spend my time looking forward to a fat pension or retirement. I simply found a quiet job with a sea view office window and not so many people around me. I simply try to enjoy every second of my life the way I want. It doesn't bother that I quitted some of my dreams or plans since in order to have some things you want you have to quit some others. Right?
That path is hard and some parts of it are wrong but it's my path and not my MBA's, my parents',or my society's one.

To be honest I have lost your traces. The last one I remember, is that you went to work for your family business. I would really like you to write me some things about you.

You can comment on the above letter so I'll know you "received" my reply, or you could also write your reply as a comment. My blog is not busy at all (yet) so you can easily use names or any personal info. I will remove the names and personal details immediately after you write them.

Lots of love and kisses,
I wish 2 c u soon (the invitation will always be open)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009 10:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home